Ms. Markéta Salamánková
Erasmus and International Programs Coordinator
Office: Londýnská 41, 4th floor (to the left (Rector's Office))
Office Hours: By appointment
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- UNYP Erasmus+ Partners
- Plymouth University (pending)
- ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
All applicants are expected to meet the following requirements:
- You must be a full-time degree-seeking bachelor student
- You mush have completed at least one-year of study by the time you would travel abroad
- You must have a cumulative GPA of 2.80 or above. (Note -- Some host institutions may place even higher GPA.)
- You must have no incomplete grades from previous semesters
- You must have no current or pending probationary status due to academic dishonesty or misconduct
- You must have no outstanding financial obligations to UNYP
- You must be considered a good ambassador for UNYP
- You must meet the requirements of the host institution
- You must complete and submit the UNYP Erasmus+ Application by the deadline
During your exchange, you are expected to maintain a full-time enrollment at the host institution and comply with the rules and regulations (academic, codes of conduct, financial) of the host institution.
- Before applying
- Determinate your eligibility
- Look at the list of universities and consider your priorities
- Meet with Erasmus+ coordinator and your academic coordinator
- Before departure
- Apply (you can download the application form below)
- Apply for housing
- Sign the Learning Agreement (you can download the form below)
- Sign the Grant Agreement
- Get Health Insurance
- How to apply
Before starting your application, make sure that:
- You fulfill the eligibility requirements
- You meet with the Student Exchange Program Coordinator
To apply for an exchange placement, you must hand in the following documents:
1. UNYP Student Erasmus+ Program Application
The application form is available in the "Documents" section below. The form is .word document, so you can complete it electronically, print it out and sign it. Half completed forms will not be considered.
2. Statement of purpose
A 300 word statement about why you want to go on exchange. Think of the statement as a written interview. Tell us why UNYP should choose you over other applicants. You should outline:
- Where you want to go (first preference institution)
- Why you want to go there (academic reasons, personal interest, career prospects, etc.)
- How will this program benefit you (personally, academically, and/or for your career pursuits)
- Any relevant experience(s) you have had
Submit the completed and signed application along with the statement of purpose to Marketa Salamankova, Student Exchange Program Coordinator. Be sure to pay attention to the application deadlines. Note: Only completed applications will be accepted.
Fall Semester: March 1
Spring Semester: September 15
*Please note that some programs may have earlier deadline requirements. See the Student Exchange Program Coordinator for details.
What happens after the application has been submitted?
Students, who have submitted their application by the deadline above, will be notified of the outcome within one week of the deadline.
Decisions are NOT based on first-come-first-served, but primarily on the suitability of the institution to the student's degree. We ask students to list three universities they would be happy to study abroad at. This is recommended as we have limited places at each partner university. When processing your application we will aim to give you the first university listed, however, depending on demand, we may have allocate you to any of the universities you have listed. Therefore, we ask student to have an equal interest in all of them.
- Topic 8
- Topic 9
- Topic 10