- Health and Safety MeasuresHealth and Safety Measures
General health-safety measures at UNYP:
1. Use hand sanitizers upon entering the building (available at the reception desk/library counter) .
2. Avoid shaking hands with others.
3. Use your face mask.
4. If you feel sick (even a mild cough or fever), stay home and contact your doctor.For information regarding entering or leaving the Czech Republic contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact the email@example.com if you are in quarantine or test positive.Health and Safety PresentationFiles: 13Health and Safety Measures
- ANNOUNCEMENTSANNOUNCEMENTSURLs: 13Files: 8Forum: 1ANNOUNCEMENTS
- PREVIOUS ANNOUNCEMENTSPREVIOUS ANNOUNCEMENTSForum: 1PREVIOUS ANNOUNCEMENTS
Hygienicka Stanice (Czech Institute of Disease Prevention and Control) information line for Czech and English:
227 272 065
Temporary Hotline: 1221, Mon-Fri 8-19:00, Sat, Sun 9-16:30URL: 1Contacts
- Useful LinksUseful LinksURLs: 12Useful Links
- Health TipsHealth TipsURL: 1Health Tips
- Travelling TipsTravelling TipsURL: 1Travelling Tips