Project Meeting Rooms
Do you need a quite space for your group project or presentation? Book your session now!
The UNYP Library has two project meeting rooms available to all students, faculty and staff, both equipped with a big touch screen, which is accessible through your regular UNYP login and password, a web camera and a wifi connection, so you can bring your laptop and share your screen.
- Max 3 hours per person per day, (booking might be prolonged upon agreement with the librarian; larger groups can book multiple consecutive sessions, each on a different name; faculty and staff who need a booking for more, than 3 hours should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org).
- We accept only bookings made from your UNYP email address
- No food or open drinks allowed in the meeting rooms
- If you can't make it on time, contact us at email@example.com, without a previous notification, we will hold the reservation for you for 15 minutes after the start of your session, then it'll be automatically cancelled.
- Repeated late arrivals or no-shows without a previous notification/proper cancellation, might result in a ban for future booking of the premises.