Here are some updates regarding Coronavirus anti-epidemic measures.
If you have returned/arrived from the People’s Republic of China in the past 14 days, or if you will be returning from China, please inform the Rector’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
The local Center for Disease Control and Prevention (hygienická stanice) has sent us a Decision on Emergency Measures to Be Implemented During the Risk of an Epidemic:
· Everyone that has arrived from the People’s Republic of China (PRC) within the past 14 days and onwards must be immediately reported to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (hygienická stanice) of the Capital City of Prague ("HSHMP");
· Students (or instructors) that have arrived from the PRC cannot attend classes for 14 days from the time of their arrival;
· Students cannot use the study room, library, etc., for 14 days from their arrival from the PRC;
· People arriving from the PRC must have limited contact with other people for 14 days upon their arrival;
· They should receive alcohol-based hand disinfectants with a virucide effect;
· The premises where the aforementioned persons are accommodated must meet the following requirements:
- social facilities should be equipped with disposable paper towels;
- all common areas, including social facilities should be cleaned with disinfectants that have full virucide effect;
- daily waste disposal must be ensured.
Thank you for your cooperation.
We will keep informing you regarding any news or updates we receive.