HOW TO WRITE A THESIS
with DR. NEAL
Sessions are suitable for anyone who wants to write a thesis! Come to any of the sessions below.
- Thursday, 25 February, 13:00-15:00
Saturday, 27 February, 10:00-12:00
- link for the sessions:
Both sessions will be recorded and accessible after the sessions end.
Topics to be discussed:
- What a thesis actually is and its purpose within our curriculum
- How to select a topic
- How to reduce a topic to a research question(s)
- How to organize and focus research efforts
- How to conduct primary research; good versus bad tools
- How to select research methodology(s)
- How to analyze results and form conclusions
- How to use the APA citation/referencing protocols