Dear Students and Faculty,
We would like to ask you to pay close attention to the following email containing key information about the relocation of the library from Legerova 72 to Londýnská 41 (1st floor).
The library will be closed from 13. 6. till 6. 7. 2015
During this time most of the library services will be unavailable.
- Will not be possible during this time.
- We would like to kindly ask you to return all your books as soon as possible and no later than Friday, June 12.
- If you are taking courses in the summer, please visit the library before Friday, June 12 to make sure you have all the materials you would need during your course.
- If you have any belongings stored in the lockers, make sure you pick them up and return the key by Friday, June 12 .
- After this date the lockers will be cleared out.
Online database access:
- Emerald and ProQuest are available for usage from any PC on the school premises (see attachment for the access manual).
(Emerald collection features over 80,000 articles from over 200 titles. ProQuest Central provides access to 22 000 articles, 100 000 theses, 113 000 case studies and 1400 newspaper.)
- ESC online database will be available for all students . Non ESC students please visit the IT Help desk at Londynska 41 on the 5th floor for the login details.
(ESC online database provides access to full-text journals articles and newspapers articles, e-books, digital images, videos and audio recordings.)
- During the process of relocation of the library it will not be possible to prolong your ID Cards or issue new ones.
Copying and printing:
- During library relocation you can still use the PC lab for printing and the copy machine on the 3rd floor at Londynska should you need to copy or scan your materials.
If you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +420 224 221 281.
We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause you.
Thank you for your understanding.
University of New York in Prague
Educating Tomorrow's Leaders
120 00 Prague 2, Czech Republic
Tel +420 224 221 261 / 281
Fax +420 224 221 247