UNYP-ISIC student ID card
This is an identification card that is issued free of charge to all students who have enrolled in their studies and provided UNYP with a passport photo.
The card is valid for the current academic year and can be repeatedly extended during your study period with a re-validation sticker. Students are required to carry their ID cards when on campus and display them if necessary. In particular, your UNYP ID card allows you to:
- verify your UNYP identity
- access the school facilities such as the Library, PC Labs, etc.
- get free access to sporting facilities such as fitness, swimming pool, etc.
- use all of UNYP’s student services to which you are entitled
- obtain discounts on buying goods or services from providers who have joined the UNYP Benefits Program
- attend special events and activities organized for UNYP students and graduates
The card can be used for 2,600 discounts in the Czech Republic alone (more information at http://www.isic.cz/).
Even better, it is the only student card that is accepted internationally, meaning that you can access over 42,000 benefits and discounts in 125 countries (more details at http://www.isic.org/).
Take part in the project and your design will accompany the UNYP card.
your proposal to: email@example.com
All artwork must be submitted by 13th of October
Card should be two sided, laminated with picture on the ISIC side and UNYP logo included. The design should vary depending on status (student or employee/Alumni). Suggested card dimensions are listed below (cards should be horizontal): 85,5 x 54 mm
Final selections will be made by General Manager once all production costs are determined. We hope to have our final decisions to designers by end of October, 2017. Upon selection of the new card line, card artists are required to submit final artwork, mechanicals, and fully assembled dummies for each card.
Prize: 2000 CZK