How to Write a Thesis with Dr. Harold Neal
Sessions are suitable for anyone who wants to write a thesis! Come to any of the sessions below.
Dates: Wednesday, October 24th, 16:00-18:00, classroom 201
Thursday, October 25th , 16:00-18:00, classroom 204
Saturday, November 3rd , 09:00-11:00, classroom 202
Topics to be discussed:
- What a thesis actually is and its purpose within our curriculum
- How to select a topic
- How to reduce a topic to a research question(s)
- How to organize and focus research efforts
- How to conduct primary research; which are good tools and which are not?
- How to select research methodology(s)
- How to analyze results and form conclusions
- How to use the APA citation/referencing protocols