SGH Warsaw School of Economics invites you to take part in the new edition of Summer University Warsaw (SUW 2019) which will take place in July 3-17, 2019.
You can choose between three options:
- Option 1. One morning course (4 ECTS) and one afternoon course (4 ECTS) = 8 ECTS
- Option 2. One morning or afternoon course (4 ECTS) + more free time to study or for sightseeing
- Option 3. One morning course (4 ECTS) + Business-Institutional Track (without ECTS) = 4 ECTS + Certificate of Attendance
Summer University Warsaw 2019 offers:
- 2 weeks of academic courses combining theoretical and practical knowledge
- workshops and team projects on real-life cases with academic teachers and business professionals
- opportunity to explore UNESCO World Heritage sites: Warsaw, Cracow, Auschwitz and Wieliczka Salt Mine
- exceptional intercultural experience with new student-friends from various countries.
During SUW 2019 students can choose from the following courses:
- Financial Management
- Startup Entrepreneurship
- Human Capital Management
- Environment of International Business
- Innovation Management in an Enterprise
- Business-Institutional Track
Application deadline: 13th May 2019.
Details and Application form are available at: http://suw.sgh.waw.pl/