2021, January 29 - Strengthening of anti-COVID measures from Saturday January 30
Strengthening of anti-COVID measures from Saturday January 30
· All markets are closed down
· Driving School instructors and students must wear respirator minimum FFP2 or KN95
· Ban on the operation of ski lifts, hikers included
· Ban on hospital visits, some exceptions apply
· Hotel accommodations strictly for business trips without the family. Written confirmation from the employer is required.
Government of Czech republic recommends
· to minimize contact with others outside the household
· wear respirators FFP2 or KN95
From February 1, free antigen testing is allowed free of charge every third day.